With over 1,800 Event Planners and Corporate Meeting Professionals that use our mobile apps for their events, the Zwoor platform is a great choice to mobilize your next event. Some of top Fortune 100 is in our list of customers, together with a multitude of Professional Associations and Universities.
All event materials at your fingertips for your Conference, Tradeshow, Board Meeting or Event participants.
Your Event Materials Go Mobile
Your attendees carry an iPhone, an iPad or an Android smartphone, and they now expect the agenda, the meeting materials, maps, tradeshow exhibitors and conference alerts right at their fingertips.
Our native apps do not require connectivity all the time, and we know that some of the conference or trade show venues are not built with connectivity in mind. With our app, we store the data on the mobile device, and synch only when connected.
We would love to mobilize your Conference, Trade show, Board meeting, City Council or other type of event. If interested, please contact us:
Interact with your event, and with each other
Our applications are built with social media in mind, and our future release will allow not only for the attendees to engage with the speaker, but with others in the audience, via popular social media tools – Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
We have surveys and comments built-in the app. And if you want more sophisticated surveys, we also have the Zwoor Survey, our full feature application with timed, off-line choices.
Cost effective technology for Events, Board Meetings, Conferences and Tradeshows
First of all, let me talk free: We do have a free plan for your event, supported by high quality ads from Apple or Google.
However, if you want to have an ad-free app, we offer a flat price. Our flat price is $500 per event, for all features, which is a fraction of the cost of similar applications.
We recognize how busy you are, and we have very reasonable consulting rates. If you’d like one of our consultants to coordinate the mobile app content creation, let us know.
What to expect from our consultant:
- Proactively share the status of the mobile app (how many agenda items are ready, number of downloads, rating for the sessions).
- Create the header for your meeting, in sync with your social media strategy for the event.
- Create high level agenda items, based on the info you already have provided on your event website
- Contact the agenda item speakers to prompt the agenda materials upload (speaker bio, speaker picture, meeting materials).
- Answer questions from you and speakers on the mobile app, or the web application platform.