Focused Innovation via the Idea Challenge platform
Zwoor’s simple tools helps you create and run Innovation Challenges, and focus your participants on solving the wicked problems your organization encounters.
The result: Engaged audience before, during and after the event. Because we need more brilliant events.
Here is the list of active Idea Challenges.
Powerful technology, simple to use:By incorporating powerful algorithms, tagging, recognition and engagement, we allow all participants to enter the challenge, follow others, submit and rank ideas.
Innovation Challenge provides a new paradigm for connecting your Event for innovation and insight discovery. Using the power of social media technology and the power of individual innovation, our platform allows you to tap into the collective intelligence of an organization and transform it into actionable, focused innovation. Truly 1+1+1 equals 10.
By incorporating powerful algorithms, tagging, recognition and engagement, we allow all participants to enter the challenge, follow others, submit and rank ideas.
How is our platform typically used?
Twoor.com (our dedicated site for running Innovation Challenges) taps into the collective minds of your Team and your External partners, via a focused, Challenge driven innovation.
One of the best ways to drive the collective innovation process (crowdsourcing innovation) is via a periodic process, that runs every 6 months, or on a yearly basis. It is important that the process is led via the Executive Team, or the Lead Team of a business line:
- Select a Theme: Every six month, the business line LT selects a theme for the Challenge. It can be related to productivity of employees, or opening a new channel, or looking for a new product SKU.
- Launch the Challenge: The Idea Challenge is formulated in a “How might we…” wording, and the Executive Sponsor sends the challenge description, and the link to https://twoor.com/ Challenge. The link is secure, and only users with a certain e-mail domain can see the challenge (for example email@example.com)
- User Participation: Participants login at https://twoor.com/ and enter their ideas, add comments on existing ideas. The Challenge ideas are fully encrypted, and can be seen only by the invited Challenge participants.
- Idea Ranking and Filtering: A designated group of experts rank the ideas. This can be the Lead team, or a group of experts with technical expertise in the area of Challenge. Also, the platform allows that all participants can rank the ideas.
- Proper Closing and Follow-up: The Idea Challenge is closed, participants receive a “Thank you” letter from the sponsors. Most important is that the top ideas are followed through, and the Sponsor provides a periodic update on the Innovation Challenge next steps.
How to Launch an Innovation Challenge in Five Easy Steps – Start now at https://twoor.com/
Interested in running an Idea Challenge? Have questions?
[contact-form-7 id=”666″ title=”Idea Challenge Form”]