06:00 - Fajr Prayer/Cardio Workout
08:00 - Breakfast
09:30 - Activities
12:00 - Break
12:30 - Friday "Jum3a" Prayer/Asr Prayer
14:00 - Lunch!
16:00 - Activities
17:30 - Break
17:45 - Maghrib Prayer/Isha Prayer
18:30 - Activities
19:30 - Dinner
21:30 - Lecture
05:45 - Fajr Prayer/Khatira #4/Men's Cardio Workout
08:00 - Breakfast
09:00 - Activities
12:00 - Break!
12:25 - Dhuhr Prayer/Asr Prayer
13:15 - Lunch
15:00 - Activities
17:15 - Break!
17:30 - Maghrib Prayer/Isha Prayer
18:15 - Activities
19:00 - Dinner
21:00 - Entertainment/Closing Remarks
- Dr. Amjad Qourshah & Br. Marwan Marouf
Clinic #4: Youth Talk
- Aesha Futouh
- Areej Al-Batianeh
- Br. Marwan Marouf
Clinic #4 Youth Talk
- Dr Ghazwan Kroma and other Doctors
Clinic #1 Health
- Dr. Amjad Qourshah
- Dr. Ghazwan Kroma
Clinic #3 Health
- Imam Main Alqudah
Clinic #2 Marriage Counseling
- Imam Moujahid Bakhach
Clinic #2 Marriage Counseling
- Isra Ayad
- Marwan Marouf
- Moderator: Dr Areej Albataineh
- Muhammad Diwan
1. A great Personality!
2. Attend mandatory meeting on Friday Nov 29, 2013 in Ballroom E
3. Supply your own clothing and shoes, categories listed below,
4. Your clothing for the show must be pre-approved
5. Follow all rules and regulations (see attached form)
6. Sign waiver.
7. Maintain your Islamic adab (manners) disrespectful behavior or foul language will not be TOLERATED!
8. BE ON TIME
9. MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE EVENT.
10. Prepared to REP THE RUNWAY MUSLIM STYLE!!
URBAN CHIC (casual wear)
KULTURA/CULTURE (ethnic hip hop vs. cultural)
HIJABISTA (hijab styles only)
DESIGNER DELIGHT (chosen by designers)
WEDDING / EID
GRAND FINALE (any outfit of choice)
*All models must attend the mandatory dress rehearsal on Friday November, 29th time TBA
*All clothing must pre approved via email or text us a picture to admin
*Our attitudes will make a great difference lets get ready to "REP THE RUNWAY MUSLIM STYLE"
*Models are permitted to walk in only 2 categories depending on limits to how many models in each category.
*Models are required to fill out description card large color index model card which will be distributed
*Models will be issued a LUNCH CARD your are responsible for your card, do not hold anyone else card, if your card is lost or misplaced it cannot be replaced. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. Description of clothing
5. Your country
*If models are chosen in designer delight category YOU must wear a makeup mask
*All models must be dress for their 1st category upon ARRIVAL 2:30pm with hair and make complete
*Any model not present at FRIDAY REHEARSAL ROLL CALL will be dropped from the show
*No outsiders will be allowed in the dressing room
*No mothers allowed
We are not responsible for:
Model Rules and Regulations
1. Appearance, grooming and dress should express a professional attitude.
2. Carry your tote bag and cosmetic case with the necessary items you will need. Make additions as experience teaches.
3. Arrive backstage at least 30 minutes before the show. Go alone and do not have your family or friends meet you or come backstage after the show.
4. Look for the line-up of garments to be shown. Be sure you know the person and garment you are to follow in each change.
5. See that your garments are in the correct order. Organize your accessories.
6. If it is necessary to remove hangtags, do not destroy them. Pin them inside the garment with a safety pin or put them in a pocket of the garment.
7. Open zippers and buttons so that you will be an expert at quick changes.
8. Have a receptive attitude toward any garment modeled to set the right mood.
9. Be considerate of others. Remain as quiet as possible backstage. Do not gossip or discuss the show or circumstances that arise during the show. Discuss the experiences of the show afterward.
10. Listen to the commentator, but do not look at her. Maintain eye contact with your audience.
11. Return all garments to hangers and hang them properly. Place all accessories in their original boxes, etc. Replace all hangtags.
12. Pick up all personal belongings and leave as quickly as possible.
The whole family retreat program is an open program for the family to do what they think is most enjoyable. It is only the responsibility of the parents to supervise their children throughout the whole program unless the children are a part of a MAS supervised program such as boy scouts, girl scouts, and babysitting. Organizers only provide general guidelines, structure of the program, facility, volunteers, and the activities.
1. Attire and Things to Bring
-Please dress appropriately and decently.
-Also, for your safety when you participate in any sport or outdoor activities, please consider dressing in accordance to the sport you are participating in.
-Bring appropriate sports attire (shorts, sweat pants, tennis shoes, etc.).
-Bring swimming clothes.
-Be prepared for unexpected weather changes.
-Basketball, Soccer ball, Volleyball, Football, and other sports equipment you may need.
-Retire to bed after program is over as soon as possible for a good night sleep.
-Curfew will be applied starting at 12:00am to children 18 and under. They have to be accompanied by an adult after 12:00am.
-Please hold on to your meal tickets given at the registration table when you arrive, you will not be able to eat without them.
-We are not responsible to provide replacement tickets if they are lost.
-Be on time for your meals, meals are only served in specific hours. Always refer to program for meal times.
-Meals are prepared by Muslim restaurants unless it?s specified otherwise.
-Please DO NOT waste any food.
**Meals are served only to those who purchased meals online prior to the event and can?t be purchased when you arrive or during event.
-Please clean up after yourselves. Give a true image of a clean and organized Muslim.
4. Respect of Others
-Respect and honor others and they will repay your kindness generously.
-Practice moderation and be considerate in any discussion. Remember differences can light up our lives too.
-Kind words will bring joy to our brothers/sisters.
-Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated.
5. Interactions between youngsters.
-Mingling freely without proper parent/guardian supervision is strictly prohibited.
6. Clean-up / Cleanliness
-Cleanliness is part of our IMAN. Let us practice it ALWAYS by cleaning up wherever we are. It is everyone?s responsibility to keep the resort clean throughout the entire retreat.
7. Safety Precaution
-Adhere whole-heartedly to Horseshoe Bay Resort rules and regulations.
-Inform your parents/guardian if you are going out of the Horseshoe Bay Resort area.
-Do not go out of the Horseshoe Bay Resort designated areas alone.
-Keep track of your kids.
-Security guards will be available at all times.
**Children must be supervised by parents at all times, especially near the water and lake areas. It?s the parents? responsibility to keep their children under supervision at all times.
8. Leave your valuable articles or jewelry at home for better protection.
-Refer any violation of laws, suspicious characters, emergency matters or medical needs to any staff member or hotel security for appropriate actions.
-Be mindful of your kids? behaviors and temperaments.
-Any damages caused will be charged to the parent that is responsible. Please control your children from any misuse of the facility.
-Fireworks, rockets and playing with matches are not allowed at all.
-Elevators and hotel phones are only allowed during proper use.
9. Limited Housekeeping available this year
-Guests will be limited on Replenishment of Bath Products and Linens
-No requests for additional bedding
-$20 Nightly Charge for the use of Rollaway Beds
-Trash pickup service will be provided
-Vacuum service will be provided as needed
-Full Housekeeping will be available as needed, should any unforeseen emergencies.
-Babysitting will be available for children ages 2-5 years old for an extra charge at a specific time throughout the program on Friday and Saturday for your convenience and to help you enjoy the retreat. For prices, time, reservations, and information about this program, please call Sister Aisha Ayad at 210-367-6790 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Fashion Show
-The Fashion show is a ladies only event on Saturday afternoon. If you would like to be a model and represent a culture and participate in the event, please read the guidelines along with the rules and regulations attached in the email or call Sister Turajii Bey at 210-849-5984 or email her at email@example.com.