After working with hundreds of event planners that used our mobile app, we decided to publish our take-away of what makes a best conference mobile app, what counts and what doesn’t, and what to look for when shopping for a mobile app for your event. Also provided in the white paper is a checklist for selecting a Conference Mobile app.
Some top lines from the white paper:
A best conference mobile app starts with a user friendly, well designed mobile app, an easy to use backend for the Event planning team, an experienced event app provider and, importantly, clear pricing.
You might invest a lot on features that will prove minor. At the end of the day, you’ll want your event app company to be able to answer the following questions to your satisfaction:
- User friendly: Will attendees know how to use it to successfully navigate my event?
- Event Planner friendly: How easy is for my event team to create and change the Event app content?
- Vendor Experience and tenure: Is your vendor a new one, or has 3-5 years of experience?
- Clear Pricing: Is there a clear, published pricing, or am I embarking on an “add-on surprise” pricing journey?
- True mobile app or glorified web page: Will it work for my attendees both online and offline?