Thanks for signing up as a member of the Zwoor community! I’m so happy to have you as the newest member in the Zwoor.com community. You’re joining thousands of other Engagement Professionals, Event planners, and Conference Organizers who all have the common goal to get more from their events, and engage their audience more.
For the next six days I’ll be sending you some of the key insights we developed over years on what works for events engagement, what does not, and watch outs on using mobile tools for your events. No point on you hitting the same pitfalls we experienced…
Here’s what you can look forward to in your inbox:
- How to Drive Event Participants Engagement for brilliant events (and avoid the typical traps)
- How to engage your audience with Mobile Questions and Answers
- How to create strong event participation with Mobile Surveys and Quizzes
- Event Apps – What are the Key Five Features to look for when choosing a mobile app
- Social Engagement via an Event or Conference Mobile App
- How to bring it all together in a Brilliant Event
Also, every week I publish articles which are focused on helping you better understand mobile technology, engagement techniques, and also watch outs on using technology. It’s called the Audience Engagement Insights newsletter, and you’ll usually get it on a Friday.
IMPORTANT: All emails will be coming from the address firstname.lastname@example.org, so the first thing to do is to make sure you add this address to your contact list or email “White list” to make sure you always get your content. The easiest way to do this is to click on the address for this email, and select the option in your email provider that says “Add contact” or similar. Do it now, please.
Zwoor.com – Brilliant Mobile Tools for Brilliant Events
- Please know that I read and respond to every reply to this email. So if you have a question about mobile technology, participants engagements for your Conference, Event or Tradeshow, want to find out more about the subject or even just say “hi”, then just reply to this mail and I’ll get back to you in a timely manner.
And again, THANKS for signing up as a member of the Zwoor community!
Know someone who’d LOVE to Engage the audience via mobile technology? Someone who is prepping for an Event, Conference or Tradeshow?
Send them to http://www.zwoor.com/ today.
Thanks, and here’s to your success!