Public speaking continues to lead in the top 10 list of most feared activities. I found this story about the newly crowned World Champion of Public Speaking, a Sri Lankan living in Australia, very relevant to the newbies to the field.
A great story, and Five essential tips from the newly crowned World Champion of Public Speaking whole article is here, and the tips are here:
1. Always start with a message.
2. Be confident enough to be yourself.
3. See yourself through your audience’s eyes.
4. Have a forum to practice.
5. Find the right coach or mentor.
Any other tips that we should add to the list? leave a comment.