Selecting a mobile app for your event can be a daunting experience. So we took our last few years of experience in creating mobile apps, and put together a simple list on what to look for when selecting a mobile app.
Starting the everlasting question of “web application or native app”, social media integration, security of the content, and going into the basics of what to expect from a mobile app, the guide explins in layman terms what counts, and what may be not that important.
Please download the Guide here: Event MobileApp Features to Look For (pdf format)
The seven areas for an Event Mobile app are covered in an easy to consume way:
1. Why select a native app for your event
2. Write once, publish on all devices
3. Key Form Factors for your event app
4. Standard Features Combined with Ability to Customize Content Categories
5. Integration with social media
6. Check the basics, just in case
7. A clear pricing for the mobile app